Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally An Update

it's been so long since I updated my blog I almost forget how..... I have joined several Stitch Alongs and here are my latest updates to them.....

America Land That We Love.... this is an old design by Jean Farish..... the last time I worked on this was 2005..... I'm hoping to finish this up by the end of the year..... we are stitching on this every Wednesday..... here is my progress so far.....




Sampler au Bouquets..... this is a new design from Jardin Prive..... it is on a French website, which is a challenge for me, but it's fun.... it is being done in 12 parts -- one every 10 days..... I am stitching this one over one on 28 count evenweave..... this update is of the first 2 parts....


Autumn Forest Quaker..... this is a design by Martina Dey..... one page comes out each Friday..... we just got page 12..... I'm really enjoying this one with all the little creatures..... I am stitching this one over one also..... running out of wall space..... here is my progress thru page 11......


Tree of Stitches..... this is a design by Abi Gurden..... it is all done in speciality stitches..... the parts come out every 2 weeks..... I am using DMC Variations #4215 and the 4 DMC solid flosses that make it up -- 155, 156, 209, and 322..... the trunk is done with DMC Vairastions #4145.... here's my progress so far:


thanx for your time here and I'll be updating these SALs as they come out.....

15 comments:

Jackie said...

What wonderful SALs you have Clare. It seems I remember the America one and may have that one. I am drawn to the one by Jardin Prive.
Beautiful Clare and thanks for sharing.
Jackie.

Rita E in AZ said...

Clare, I am so delighted that you can inspire to stitch the America Land That We Love. Your other stitching is wonderful, too.
Rita E in AZ

Stitching Noni said...

Wow, your SAL's are lovely. Well done :-)

Look forward to seeing more soon!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Ineke said...

Beautiful SAL's! I especially like the Tree of Stitches.

Unknown said...

Beautiful SAL's and I'm looking forward to seeing more

Mouse said...

lovely work .. and the Jardin Prive is beautiful ...love mouse xxxx

Jan said...

Everything is lovely. I think the tree is my favorite. Can't wait to see more of that.

Lili said...

hello! I am Lili from the SAL Spring Sampler SAL... hope you remember me.
so beautiful stitch a longs!The Jardin Prive is so lovely!
Love your progress in the Autumn Forest SAL.
Hugs,
Lili

wendy111 said...

I love your SAL's, it is great to see what you have been stitching. Looking forward to seeing progress with these lovely projects. Love the tree of stitches

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching!!! You're way ahead of me on the Jean Farish piece.

blueladie said...

BEAUTIFUL work, Claire. Loved looking at it. TFS the pics. :) Cathryn

Abi said...

Your SALs are all stunning Clare! Glad to see you are enjoying Tree of Stitches ;-)
Well done on all your beautiful projects - I look forward to seeing them completed!

Joysze said...

Claire, they all look great!! I really love Tree of Stitches. :)

Tricia T said...

Love these sals!! America is coming along beautifully and I really, really like the Jardin Prive piece!

stitchin' girl said...

Your stitching is beautiful!! I especially love the Autumn Forest Quaker - is there a link to the pattern that you might share?