Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Is A Busy Month

birthdays, anniversaries and stitching.....   my birthday, one son's (Marty) birthday and Chip and my anniversary....  

here is a picture of an Indian Hawthorne Bonsai that Brian and Sue sent me for the big day:


here are some pictures of the stitch alongs that are growing.....
Sampler au Bouquets - 4 parts down -- 8 to go:


Autumn Forest Quaker -- about half way thru:


Tree of Stitches -- latest stitch was 'cushion stitch' :


a little more progress on Konstantinople Hamam -- trying to catch up on parts 4 and 5 before part 6 comes out in May.....     don't think I'll get there because this design is very involved -- maybe part 6 will be a little smaller and I'll have a chance:



my newest Chatelaine design -- Chinese Garden Mandala.....    got a little more done on this one......   I've done as much as I can with the threads I had on hand.....     now I'm waiting for the kit from European Crosstitch to finish part 1 -- it doesn't look like much, but it is a beautiful design.....


thanx for dropping by....   see you all next time.....   and happy stitching!!


6 comments:

Joysze said...

Oh me, oh my..... such beautiful, beautiful WIPs!

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day. :D

Isabelle said...

Happy Birthday to you :D
All your stitchings updates are so pretty !!

Lili said...

lovely works!
so pretty bonsai! Happy Birthday to you :) and Happy Easter.

Lili xx

Gabi said...

Gorgeous stitching. Love all of them.
Happy belated birthday :)

Unknown said...

wow! you've stitched some wonderful projects

Hillery said...

Hello, I just found your blog through the Weihenburg site. You have some amazing projects here. They are all so beautiful, and intricate. I have just become a follower, but because Blogger has been having problems, my picture didn't come up. I'll be way back in the list without that pic. I have a blog also. Please stop by.
Hillery
www.thisandthatfromhome.blogspot.com