Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Update....

back so soon???    *grin*     here are a few more things I've been up to since January.....    

first....   a big thank you to all who took your time to check out my blog and left messages.....    much appreiciated....

I joined 2 more Chatelaine classes...... the first is 'Konstantinople Hamam Mandala'....    the 'little lady' in the center is stitched one over one.....

I started about a month behind because it took me so long to decide I wanted to do this one.....    part 5 is out for April and I'm hoping to catch up by the end of the month.....


the other Chatelaine is 'Chinese Garden Mandala'..... I'll be catching up with this one too, because the kits aren't ready yet, but should be out before the end of April..... part 2 comes out in May and I'm hoping to catch up with this one too.... I did get a small start because I'm using some DMC flosses along with the speciality threads.....

   pitiful!!    LOL

see you again soon......

4 comments:

Her Boudoir said...

Konstantinople is GORGEOUS! Great job! Is the center piece (nekkid woman) done in over-1?

Lili said...

So wonderful project! very beautiful.
Hugs,
Lili

Joysze said...

Whoah.... Hamam is looking awesome!! I think yours is the only one I've seen with the lady in the middle. She looks great!!!

What a great start to CG!!!! I won't be starting mine till the kit gets here either. :)

Jackie said...

Very pretty Claire.