Monday, October 27, 2008

Last Week In My Journey

Another beautiful, sunny day.... the temps are heading down, but the days are just great....

got quite a bit stitched this past week.... the fifth page of the 'Mystery Spot Sampler' by Martina Dey arrived on Friday and I got that stitched up yesterday.... next page will take us back to the left side again to start another row.....




when we got back home on Thursday there was a surprise in my mailbox.... 'From Sea To Shining Sea' a colaberation between Little House Needleworks and Crescent Colours..... this is a 6 part project that comes out once a month, thru January 2009 and each part comes with the silks needed to work the design..... so far the border and part 1 (the west coast) are here and I got that stitched.... took about 15.5 hours.... I didn't do the whole border tho.... I'm just going to do it as I go across our beautiful country.... this is being stitched on 28 count, tan, Monaco fabric...




'South Seas Mermaid' by Mirabilia is coming along nicely and she will be my project this week until 'My Stitching Album' by Jeannette Douglas', chapter 2 arrives sometime later in the week, then I'll be off to stitch on that...... this progress picture of 'South Seas Mermaid' is at about 52.25 hours....



hope you all have a great week, and I'll 'see' you again soon....

1 comment:

Nana said...

I have been following your blog and ...Nice...love the 'South Seas Mermaid'
she is coming along beautifully.

Great progress...I just love Mirabilia patterns .. I started (WIP )"Sleeping Beauty" Picture in my new blog.

Please visit and leave a comment..
I would love your input..

Nana
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/