Monday, October 13, 2008

Hope You All Had A Great Weekend


Happy Columbus Day!!!

things here in Live Oak are turning back to summer.... hot and humid.... but each hot day is one cold day we won't have.... did a little repotting of the indoor plants..... we have put the windows back in the screen room for the winter and brought in all the plants that live outside during the warm weather..... we use it as a 'greenhouse' by using 2 space heaters to keep the temps up to 55 degrees.... tomorrow I'll take some pictures of my collection and bore you with them.....

I started a new cross stitch project this weekend, because I'm the 'Queen of New Starts'!!!! I started working on a design by Martina Dey called 'Willie's Quaker Band'..... this picture is at the nine hour point.....

I am stitching this design on 28 count, antique white evenweave..... one over one..... using Vikki Clayton's Hand-Dyed Fibers instead of the DMC floss that it called for....

back soon, with another picture.... thanx for looking and hope you all have a great night....

No comments: