Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Raining In Live Oak!!!

rained some last night and when we got up this morning we had one and a quarter inches in our rain gauge..... right now it's raining again and we're lovin' it.... our lawn and gardens were turning to dust, so this is welcome and should really help....


today I picked up a John Clayton 'Precious Memories Series' piece that I haven't worked on since the end of August called 'Secret Love'..... here's my progress so far, after today and about 25 hours of stitching.....

I have also stitched 14 ladies from his 'Elegance Series'..... you can click here if you'd like to see them in my Webshots Albums.... I always enjoy seeing their faces come to life.... and don't you just love those hats!! all of my ladies have been stitched on white, 28 count Monaco fabric with DMC flosses.....

2 comments:

Ranae said...

Hi! I came over from ATS SAL.
Your ladies are beautiful.
How Does Your Garden Grow is looking fabulous,love the colours.
Welcome to blogland

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire! I just love the Quaker stitching you've done and are doing. They are gorgeous! I'm over in Palatka, so not too far away! If you're interested my blog is on Blogspot at Life's a Banquet! I don't post everyday, but try to get something in weekly! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work!