Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to Basics -- Kind of....

I'm in kind of a stitching slump here, so I went thru my UFO's and found 'Persian Iris Garden', an older mystery by Martina Weber....I'm about half way thru and am hoping I can get back in the mood and finish this off.... here's where I was when I quit.....



Martina will be starting another 'BIG' mystery in January 2010 - 'Peacock Garden'.... I'm thinking of starting this one when the time comes.....

started a new book.... 'Rough Country' by John Sanford.... so far so good.... a new mystery and it seems to be just as good as all the rest of his books....

yesterday we went to the movies and saw 'The Box'.... it wasn't at all what I expected.... it was quite weird, but I thot it was very good.... a little unsettling and really makes you think....

No comments: