Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finished a WIP!!

I was torn yesterday when page 6 of 'Spring Quaker SAL' was published.... I had picked up a WIP - 'Winter Thread Pal' by Little House Needleworks and Impie, Hattie and Bea, and was so close to finishing it.... this was started way back in 2009.....   it's a cute little project holder....    the chart is tucked into the pocket that the cross stitch design makes and the threads and the rest of the project are inside the little pouch.....    cranked up my will power and did finish this cute little project.....



tomorrow I'll be back on the SAL and will be sure to show you my progress in a day or so.... this page will finish the top row of the design....

5 comments:

Babs in Alabama said...

Love this finish which I just said in the yahoo group, but also love your Peacock piece and the spring quaker. both are going to be beautiful.
babs in alabama

Colleen said...

Claire, saw your message on the Yahoo Group and just had to visit to view all your projects. I also viewed your photo album and saw your Papillon project, which I fell in love with a few months back. Like your blog and will be back to visit. I'm following you now!
Colleen, another FL girl.

Gayle said...

Nice work on your Winter Wonderland. I also like your Spring Quaker SAL and enjoy seeing all of your work.

Joy said...

Love it!! I have this in the stash & need to add it to the list for this year. Your stitchng is lovely & look forward to visiting to see your progress. Love your blog!!

Cynimin said...

Very pretty!!